Prof. (Dr.) Anant Kumar's Profile
|E-146, sector 20, Noida ,UP, 201301,India|
|Mobile : 9968271880, Secretary: – 9871268856, 9540295450|
|Chairman, Urology and Kidney transplantation,Max Superspeciality Hospital. Saket, New Delhi, 110017|
|Director, Urology and Kidney transplantation, Fortis Hospital.Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, 110070|
- American Urological Association
- Societe Internationale D’Urologie
- International Society of Nephrology
- Asian Society of Transplantation.
- Urological Society of India
- Urological Society of India (Northern Chapter)
- British Association of Urological Surgeon
- International Transplant Society
- European Association of Urology
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Indian Society of Organ Transplantation
- Indian Society of Peritoneal Dialysis
|Dec 1978||King George’s Medical College, Lucknow.|
M.S. (Gen. Surgery)
|Dec 1982||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh.|
|Dec 1986||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh.|
|June 1988||National Board of Examination|
Post M.S. Qualification:
|Junior Resident in General Surgery,King George’s Medical College,Lucknow University,Lucknow, India|
|Junior Resident in General Surgery,PG Institute of Medical Education and Research,Chandigarh, India|
|Senior Resident in Cardio-Thoracic Surgery,All India Institute of Medical Sciences,New Delhi|
|Senior Resident in General Surgery,PG Institute of Medical Education and ResearchChandigarh, India|
|M.Ch Urology ,PG Institute of Medical Education and Research Chandigarh, India|
Video-Urodynamics in the Herlev Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
Video Urodynamics in the Ham Green Hospital, Bristol, England
Urology in the Institute of Urology, London, England
Transplant & Vascular Surgery in the Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
Transplant & Renovascular Surgery in the Cleveland Clinic Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Endourology & Laparoscopic Surgery in the Barn’s Hospital Washington, University, School of Medicine, St. Louis. USA
Kidney Transplantation in the Royal Victoria Infirmary Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
Endourology & Laparoscopy in the John Hopkins University, Baltimore. USA.
Transrectal ultrasound training in Herlave Medical Centre, USA.
Robotic Surgery in Detroit, USA.
Professor and Head : Department of Urology & Renal Transplantation, Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
Director : Department of Urology, Robotic and Kidney Transplantation, Fortis Group of Hospitals, Delhi & NCR
Senior Consultant : Urology and Transplantation, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
Consultant Urologist : Addenbrooke’s NHS Foundation, Cambridge, UK
Research & Activities:
I have been actively involved in clinical & basic research & published over 150 papers in various journals. I have also written several book chapters & review articles.
My clinical research in transplantation involves the core topics like the use of stent to avoid urological complication, use of marginal donors, cost effective immunosuppresion, cost effective laparoscopic live donor nephrectomy. I had written many clinical papers in Endourology & stone disease. My clinical & basic research includes in the uro-oncology & stone disease & BPH.
I have been very actively involved in urology training at my institute and all over the country. We have trained 35 residents in urology & two fellows in transplantation. I am also responsible for the education cell of Urological Society of India and developed the training programme of the DNB urology candidates & practicing urologist.
I have also organized many mock examinations at different part of the country to train the residents how to appear in the examination. I have also organized & participated in many operative workshops & CMEs all over the country.
Practical Procedures That I Am Competent In:
I can perform any procedure/operation in urology. I like following procedures as I am interested in it: –
- Robotic Urological surgeries : Robotic Partial Nephrectomy, Robotic radical prostatectomy, Robotic renal transplant and Robotic Pyeloplasty
- Laparoscopic urological surgery – Laparoscopic radical nephrectomy, simple & live donor nephrectomy, pyeloplasty, lymph node dissection etc.
- Uro-oncology – Radical nephrectomy, Radical cystectomy, prostatectomy, RPLND, lymph node dissection etc.
- Endourology – PCNL, Endopyelotomy, URS, flexible ureteroscopy.
- Lower tract endoscopy- TURP, Holmium laser enucleation of prostate, TURBT, optical urethrotomy etc.
- Renovascular hypertension – vascular in-situ reconstruction & auto-transplantation.
- Reconstructive urology – bladder & stricture urethra.
Dr Anantkumar Urologist
Best Robotic Surgeon In Delhi
Location: Max Supper Speciality Hospital (A Unit of Devi Devki Foundation) 2, Press Enclave Road Saket, New Delhi – 110017
Dr Anantkumar Urologist
Best Robotic Surgeon In DelhiLocation: Max Supper Speciality Hospital
(A Unit of Devi Devki Foundation) 2, Press Enclave Road Saket, New Delhi – 110017